Biography from Marifé Núñez
Born in Cordoba, Spain. He spent the first years of his life in Belgium. He began to study law but soon saw that his future was in the creative world.
In 1982 he studied Graphic Arts in Malaga, Spain, and went to the School of Communicative Arts in London. After this, she began working as a creative director in several advertising agencies in Marbella and Gibraltar. During those years she learnt to use watercolours and acrylics in a self-taught way. Driven by her artistic nature, Marifé also studied photography at the Academia Aula 7 in Malaga.
After acquiring her master’s degree in business and marketing in 1994, she opened her own advertising agency “ARTEPUBLICA” and later “MF DISEÑO Y PUBLICIDAD”. Both companies are dedicated to marketing, advertising and graphic design.
It was during this time that he began to use computer support and design applications, which opened up a completely new world of infinite possibilities.
Statement by Artist Marifé Núñez
My work is based on collage, transparency, images fusion, photography and painted backgrounds. Due to my experience in painting, graphic design and photography, I specialized in digital format. I paint my work directly on aluminium, wood, plexiglass or painting with acrylics. The past and the present have merged to achieve new unique effects in my work.
The concept of my work lies in breaking the current paradigms, offering spiritual alternatives and breaking dogmas. It is a journey from the past, overcoming traditional values to the present through manipulation, materialism and consumerism. It idealizes a future based on the awakening of a different reality: one full of optimism and spirituality. With my work I try to change the consciousness so that the key is in the essence of humanity, simplicity and love.
Marifé Núñez Art Exhibitions and Fairs
- 2019 Just LX, Lisboa
- 2019 Just Mad X, Madrid
- 2018 Marbella Art Fair, Marbella
- 2018 Es.Arte Gallery, Marbella
- 2017 Es.Arte Gallery, Marbella
- 2017 Málaga Art Fair, Málaga
- 2017 Burn-In Gallery, Viena
- 2017 Benezra Gallery, Marbella
- 2016 Benezra Gallery, Marbella
- 2016 Banús Gallery, Puerto Banús, Marbella
- 2016 Colección Abartium, Barcelona
- 2016 BURN-IN Galerie & Denkfabrik, Viena
- 2015 Maimi Art Spectrum Fair
- 2015 Colección Abartium, Barcelona
- 2015 Exposición individual, BURN-IN Galerie & Denkfabrik, Viena
- 2015 Marbella Art Fair, Marbella
- 2015 Exposición individual en Red Penguin Gallery, Marbella
- 2014 Maimi Art Spectrum Fair
- 2014 Red Penguin Gallery, Marbella
- 2014 Galeria Colorida, Lisboa
- 2014 Freize Art Fair en el Bulgari Hotel, Londres
- 2014 Nueva York
- 2013 Sky gallery, Barcelona
- 2013 Galería Javier Román, Málaga
- 2013 Asian Hotel Art Fair, Seoul
- 2013 Feria Arte Contemporáneo Marbart, Marbella
- 2013 Exposición individual, Museu dels Angels, Barcelona
- 2013 Galería Arte Imagen, La Coruña
- 2013 Circuit Artístic, Castillo de Montesquiu, Barcelona
- 2013 Exposición con Jaume Muxart, Gallery Taull, Barcelona
- 2013 Houses of Art Gallery, Marbella
- 2013 Colección Abatrium, Barcelona
- 2012 Leo Gallery Monza, Milan
- 2012 Exposición individual, Art Gallery Amy-d Spazio, Milan
- 2011 Exposición individual, Gallery Kasser Rassu, Marbella
- 2010 Exposición individual, Galería Catalejos, Marbella
- 1993 Salón Siglo XX, Marbella
- Contemporary art curator
- New York Art
- Art investment