Raphael Langowski was born on September 14, 1973 in Curitiba-Brazil. He started working with painting in 1987 and then continued his education receiving formal training in the School of Arts at Catholic University of Paraná, Brazil. Having a Spanish background he studied in Spain from 1993 to 1995. In 2008 he was invited to exhibit his work at the respectful Contemporary Art Gallery Jamault in Paris. Currently working at his Studio in Bombinhas – Brazil, he has been exhibiting not only in his country but also in Spain, France and in Argentina.
- 2016 – Galeria AVA, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2014 – Bienal de Art do Porto, Portugal;
- 2010 – Galeria Crisolart, Barcelona, Spain;
- 2007 – Galeria Actual Arte Conteporania, Madri Spain;
- 2018 – Galerie d’art Hossegor, France;
- 2016 – Galeria Beatriz Telles Ferreira, Florianópolis , Brazil;
- 2012 – Galeria Beatriz Telles Ferreira, Florianópolis , Brazil;
- 2007 – Galeria Siranga Conteporánia, Valencia, Spain
- 2006 – Galeria Beatriz Telles Ferreira, Florianópolis (SC) Brazil;
- 2005 – Galeria Forma – Buenos Aires – Argentina;
- 2005 – Galeria Beatriz Telles Ferreira -Florianópolis (SC) – Brazil.